Sunday, November 7, 2010

Homework Logs - WP

As a teacher and a parent I understand the importance and sometimes confusion of homework.  Working with third and fourth grade students, I see an influx in homework.  It is also important to instill accountability to the student with regard to homework.  In this grade there are agenda books that are available to the students.  This is a transition from the weekly calander that went home from the teacher in second grade.  The agenda book is large and a daily task.  The students I work with are having difficult keeping track of the agenda book.  I think it is overwhelming to them.  The transition from the calendar to the big agenda book has been a big jump.  I am uploading a Homework log that can go home with the student.  This log will be a quick easy to view sheet the parents can check and the students can keep up with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment